Archive | Children
Check out this video to see how we, as a church, are impacting children in our community.
There is A LOT going on this Sunday for graduates, rising 6th graders, and rising 5K/Kidz Creekers! Read below to ensure that you are in the know:
- 5K - Kindergarten Konfidential is a reception held to help rising Kindergarteners and their parents transition from the preschool area to elementary.
- Time: June 1 at 12:15pm
- Location :Building 2 Room 209
- Lunch is provided.
- RSVP to Samantha Thames at Samantha@cedarcreekchurch.net
- Rising 6th Graders - CENTERPOINT and Kidz Creek are hosting a RISING 6th GRADE GRADUATION AND WELCOME PARTY to honor the rising 6th graders and their families, and to prepare them for the coming years in CENTERPOINT and middle school. Parents are strongly encouraged to attend. You will get to meet key leaders and students in CENTERPOINT as well as celebrate with Kidz Creek leaders!
- Time: June 1 at 5:00PM
- Location :Building 4 (CENTERPOINT Building)
- Dinner is provided.
- RSVP to Angie Cox at email@example.com
- High School Graduates – This Sunday morning is in your honor! Graduates will wear their caps and gowns and be recognized in adult worship for their accomplishments!
- Time: June 1 at both the 9AM and 11AM services.
- Location: Adult Worship
- RSVP to Angie Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which service time you will be attending.
- NOTE: Graduates are asked to arrive 30 minutes early and gather at the statue-side welcome center where someone will direct them. Please bring your cap and gown.
We are looking forward to celebrating milestones and achievements with your families this coming Sunday! Hope to see you there!