Archive | Children
August is going to be GREAT at Cedar Creek Church!
On August 3rd, all three campuses of Cedar Creek Church will join together at our West Campus for a New Life Baptism Celebration, starting at 6:00. If you haven’t had the opportunity to sign up to be baptized, have signed up before but was unable to participate or feel like this is your next step in following Jesus, it’s not too late! You can get more information about baptism and sign up to be baptized here. Since we’re having this at our campus, all are invited to stay after the baptism service and enjoy the water park! The only thing that could make that night better is ice cream, so we’re asking all who are willing to bring their best home made ice cream, prepared ahead of time and in a cooler with you. If you’re willing to provide a churn of ice cream and a serving spoon for it, please sign up here. We will provide bowls, spoons and napkins.
Each school year there are many families in our local community that cannot afford school supplies for their children. This year we want to encourage your family to BE THE CHURCH by supplying at least one backpack to a child in need by partnering with one of the schools in our area. More information will be coming your way on August 3rd.
On August 17th, our Centerpoint area (for middle and high school students) will gather again at the West Campus, using the Aiken Family Y Water Park for the Back to School Bash, starting at 6:00. This is a church-wide event for all Centerpoint students to celebrate the beginning of a new school year. There will be food, games, fun and a great time had by everyone. For more information, please contact Jeff at email@example.com.
Check out this video to see how we, as a church, are impacting children in our community.
There is A LOT going on this Sunday for graduates, rising 6th graders, and rising 5K/Kidz Creekers! Read below to ensure that you are in the know:
- 5K - Kindergarten Konfidential is a reception held to help rising Kindergarteners and their parents transition from the preschool area to elementary.
- Time: June 1 at 12:15pm
- Location :Building 2 Room 209
- Lunch is provided.
- RSVP to Samantha Thames at Samantha@cedarcreekchurch.net
- Rising 6th Graders - CENTERPOINT and Kidz Creek are hosting a RISING 6th GRADE GRADUATION AND WELCOME PARTY to honor the rising 6th graders and their families, and to prepare them for the coming years in CENTERPOINT and middle school. Parents are strongly encouraged to attend. You will get to meet key leaders and students in CENTERPOINT as well as celebrate with Kidz Creek leaders!
- Time: June 1 at 5:00PM
- Location :Building 4 (CENTERPOINT Building)
- Dinner is provided.
- RSVP to Angie Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Graduates – This Sunday morning is in your honor! Graduates will wear their caps and gowns and be recognized in adult worship for their accomplishments!
- Time: June 1 at both the 9AM and 11AM services.
- Location: Adult Worship
- RSVP to Angie Cox at email@example.com and specify which service time you will be attending.
- NOTE: Graduates are asked to arrive 30 minutes early and gather at the statue-side welcome center where someone will direct them. Please bring your cap and gown.
We are looking forward to celebrating milestones and achievements with your families this coming Sunday! Hope to see you there!