Check out this video to see how we, as a church, are impacting children in our community.
CENTERPOINT has just announced two exciting events coming up this summer – a CAROWINDS trip and a NEW ORLEANS mission trip. Read below for more information on the two!
All CENTERPOINT students are invited to CAROWINDS on June 23rd! The cost is $60 and you can sign up online at deeper14.com. Additionally you can get a sign up sheet at your campus. The cost includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as transportation and the cost of your ticket!
CAROWINDS also has a water park so please bring bathing suit if you’d like to spend time there. Bring a book bag for carrying your extra clothes and other stuff!
We will be leaving the church at 7:30AM and returning at 10:00PM from Banks Mill campus.
High schoolers are invited to join us on our New Orleans Mission Trip. The dates are July 26th - August 2. Cost is $350 ($175 due with application) and covers all food, transportation, lodging. There are no scholarships available.
There is 12 students spots, and then we will have a waiting list (if the waiting list reaches 12, we will take another busload!!!)
Click here to download the application:NOLA Trip Application
There is A LOT going on this Sunday for graduates, rising 6th graders, and rising 5K/Kidz Creekers! Read below to ensure that you are in the know:
- 5K - Kindergarten Konfidential is a reception held to help rising Kindergarteners and their parents transition from the preschool area to elementary.
- Time: June 1 at 12:15pm
- Location :Building 2 Room 209
- Lunch is provided.
- RSVP to Samantha Thames at Samantha@cedarcreekchurch.net
- Rising 6th Graders - CENTERPOINT and Kidz Creek are hosting a RISING 6th GRADE GRADUATION AND WELCOME PARTY to honor the rising 6th graders and their families, and to prepare them for the coming years in CENTERPOINT and middle school. Parents are strongly encouraged to attend. You will get to meet key leaders and students in CENTERPOINT as well as celebrate with Kidz Creek leaders!
- Time: June 1 at 5:00PM
- Location :Building 4 (CENTERPOINT Building)
- Dinner is provided.
- RSVP to Angie Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Graduates – This Sunday morning is in your honor! Graduates will wear their caps and gowns and be recognized in adult worship for their accomplishments!
- Time: June 1 at both the 9AM and 11AM services.
- Location: Adult Worship
- RSVP to Angie Cox at email@example.com and specify which service time you will be attending.
- NOTE: Graduates are asked to arrive 30 minutes early and gather at the statue-side welcome center where someone will direct them. Please bring your cap and gown.
We are looking forward to celebrating milestones and achievements with your families this coming Sunday! Hope to see you there!