Kidz Creek is a ministry uniquely designed for children where they can experience age-appropriate environments in which the Bible is taught in a fun, creative and relevant way.
All children (babies through 5th grade) attend Kidz Creek. We are so passionate about helping kidz love God and love people that we make sure all our environments are fun, engaging, and age appropriate.
GRACE is our ministry that helps kidz with special needs be part of Kidz Creek and learn about Jesus in a safe, supportive, and loving environment. For more information visit GRACE.
If you want to learn more about what’s going on in Kidz Creek, be sure to sign up for The City and join your specific campus group. You can also keep up with quick updates, encouragements and reminders by following Kidz Creek on Facebook.
At Kidz Creek, we believe that two combined influences are better than one influence or even two separate influences. That’s why we want to partner with your family to help your child love God and love people. Let’s face it what happens at home is more important than what happens at church so we want to give you resources to equip you, the parent, to be the spiritual leader of your child.
• Relationships - We desire that each child come to experience a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. We also value our children's relationships within the small group setting as they relate to their small group leader and other children within the group.
• Age Appropriateness - We are passionate about children learning about Jesus in a way they understand. Our environments and lesson materials are selected based on the physical, mental and emotional needs of each child.
• Safety - We believe that safety is vital as families entrust us with their children each week. Therefore, we have several security measures in place including electronic check-in system, volunteer screenings, and security personnel on campus.
• Creative Bible Teaching - The Bible is the most amazing book ever written! We strive to bring its stories to life through activities and discussions that keep children engaged. We want all children to love God's word and understand the value of applying it to their lives.
• Fun! - Kids love fun! We realize that when children have fun at church, they can't wait to come back. We value creating fun ways for children to learn about Jesus.
In order to empower kidz to share Jesus in their community and throughout the world, we frequently provide opportunities for families to worship and serve together.
For more information about Kidz Creek contact one of the directors below.