All are welcome to participate in this ministry.
No affiliation with Cedar Creek Church is required.
We are pleased to offer affordable counseling services to the entire community.
Offering Christian Counseling to Aiken and the CSRA
Professional Christian Counseling: Cedar Creek Church has professional Christian counselors on staff. These counselors have been licensed or nationally certified. Each counselor approaches therapy using techniques integrating Christian, Biblical principles with evidence-based therapeutic approaches.
Typical Counseling Clients: Every client’s situation is unique, but generally we see many clients for the following issues:
- Marriage Counseling: We can help with couples having difficulty, or one spouse needing to discuss in confidence the troubles in his or her marriage.
- Separation and divorce: These are mind-breakingly tough times. We can help.
- Grief and adjustment: Loss of a loved one, loss of a job, loss of one’s identity following a military career or retirement from a long career.
- Anxiety and Depression: These are the most common of mental health issues. We have tools to help you.
- General discontent, lack of purpose, and lack of direction: We see this all the time.
We can probably be of help to you. We do tend to refer severe mental health issues (such as bipolar disorder, personality disorders) to other practices.
Still confused? Call us and let’s discuss your needs.
- Professional counseling: $50/session.
To schedule counseling contact the Care & Counseling Department:
Phone: (803)649-3096, ext. 3143