Healthy relationships depend on maintaining effective personal boundaries. But many people don’t know where to start. Drawing on principles from the Bible, the Boundaries Participant’s Guide takes small groups on a journey of discovery and practical application so that you can answer tough questions like:
· Why do I feel guilty about setting clear boundaries?
· What if the boundaries I set hurt the other person?
· Is it difficult for me to hear “no” from others?
· What are examples of legitimate boundaries at work and home?
· How can I have good boundaries online?
As a participant, you’ll learn how to live more fully, display truth, and love more freely. Each of these nine interactive sessions corresponds with a video presentation by Cloud and Townsend. It’s the centerpiece for insights, exercises, and spirited group discussions that can profoundly improve the quality of your relationships in every sphere of life—marriage, family, friendships, church, and the workplace.
Registration is limited. If you would like to learn more about the course, please complete the interest form below.
Held Thursdays 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. June 1 – July 27